There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're All One Big....Dysfunctional Happy Tranny Fam


Happy Tuesday Readers,


Turkey Day approaches and I hope everyone is excited to grow an extra ass cheek this Holiday Season...I know I am!! Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reconnect with loved ones, stuff your face, and not feel absolutely guilty about waking up at 5 am to stand in line at Kohl's because they have the latest overstock of Candies shoes on sale for buy one get 4 free. Although, if that's the kind of person you are then we probably aren't friends...Kohl's? No ma'am pam!!


Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks for those things that we have been blessed with...so this post is naturally dedicated to what I am most thankful for this year! Enjoy!


First off, I'm thankful to have a wonderful group of friends that support me and help me in anyway they can in my time of greatest need. It would suck to be alone, with no friends, and nothing to do on the weekends except chat on the computer with Cyberbitch235 who's picture turns you on but really they look nothing like that in person... just to feel connected to the human race.


Second, I'm thankful for having a great family that gets along and is still in tact despite the fact that the divorce rate is the highest it has ever been, my sister isn't pregnant because she's not a slut like half the other teenagers spreading their legs for popularity and my brother is developing along smartly in school complete with a girlfriend on BC! Good call bro!


Lastly I'm thankful for my good spirit despite the harsh economic times and my severly underpaid self. At the end of the day I have a job and I'm not completely homeless, begging for scraps of food on the pavement by attracting wayfarers with my talents and abilities that include but are not limited to the following: beating rhythm on plastic drums, dancing of any kind, or simply holding a sign that says "I'm hungry and haven't eaten in 3 days" and hoping for the kindness of others to deposit a nickel in my used starbucks cup in hopes of getting enough to buy a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu at McD's!


I hope that each of you have things you are equally thankful for and you take the time to appreciate it them this Thanksgiving! Until next time...



Peace!


JJ

No comments: