There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009...an Update

Good Afternoon and a Heif,

Its been quite a rollercoaster of fun on my end of things, let me tell you. 2009 has definitely had its ups and downs so far and we're only 15 days in...oucha magoucha!

I've been keeping up with the grooming...arms = still shaved. As far as my venture of casual encounters is concerned the number is 1 hook up and a make out session at Town. Trying to keep it on the low key...can't be catching diseases; that would not look good to my social standing! I even attempted a gym routine which lasted 1 day. I should have taken my own advice and sat my fat ass on the couch and ate my doritos like the rest of America but I foolishly attempted otherwise. What as I thinking? My interviews have been going well...everything seems to be pointing me to one position in particular which I'm having the second round conducted tomorrow...Wish me luck because its the one I really want!

Other than that 2009 has proven to be the same old bullshit as 2008. I'm still a struggling broke ass and still dealing with the same nonsense. As I mentioned I'm trying to steer away from the drama but yet it somehow continues to find its way in my life...kind of like a bad case of crabs that require shaving and good delousing to get rid of. The bitches just won't go away. But I see it as an opportunity for growth and rather stick a prada boot in the ass of annoyances I'll settle for a lengthy discussion to improve the day-to-day lives of myself and those around me.

People should do the same. Chill, relax...take a vicodin and pour yourself a cocktail. (My drink of choice Jack Daniels of course!) 2009 is going to be full of surprises, I'm sure. Not all of it is going to be good but being optimistic is the only way I know how to deal with the stressful things going in my life at the moment. Looking on the brightside I'm not in jail...yet...and I'm finding creative new ways to put outfits together to make it look like I have new clothes despite the fact that I haven't gotten any new clothes in 3 months! Creativity people! That or being gay? Whichever works best for you. I reccomend being gay...at least when we're bitchy its completely expected and unsurprising. Kind of like when a woman on her period is speaking. Just nod and say ok and we'll be placated until the next ridiculous thing happens that sends us spinning off into a whirlwind of flying shoes and bronzer compacts! Just let it happen, seriously...just let it happen...you'll be safer that way ;)

Alllllright...well I'm out for now. This wasn't a terribly interesting post but I guess I can't be on point all the time. Well maybe I can...everyone should strive for perfection because seeing you in that outfit makes me wonder if you got dressed in the dark! As I mentioned in my last post...look in the mirror every once in a while...just because we're all poor doesn't mean we have to look like it :)

Peace Bitches!

JJ

No comments: