There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Auld Lang Syne and all that nonsense...2009; And so it begins

Happy New year all that Jazz! I know I've been on a little break, but a LOT has happened since my last post and I needed a breather to consolidate it all before continuing with the many adventures of Just Jack. So here goes...

First, things with Rescue Me Joe are done. I should be more upset but, its 2009...new year, new me? But that's what everyone says when the new year rolls around and we all say "I'm going to lose 10 lbs" and flood the gym for a month before returning to your slovenly self. Do yourself a favor and just accept the fact that you're fat and enjoy life! Anyway...back to Joe. I said that things were being weird and so we kind of talked about it a bit and he wanted to slow things down. I was suprised because that bitch was the one who was putting the foot to the gas. Its kind of hard to "slow down" when someone sends you messages like "You're completely different than everyone I've ever dated." and "I want to spend a long time getting to know you and making it work no matter what it takes." ...Did you just vom in your mouth because I did...and then all over my sweater vest!

New Year's Eve...he walks into the bar I'm at...gives me a half ass hug and continues to coat check and then upstairs. I don't see him for the rest of the night. But I didn't let that stop me from having a great time...more in a bit. So that was a dick thing to do. THEN I don't hear from him for two days and then Friday morning I find that the asshole defriended me on Facebook. Um are you five? Get over yourself you big asshole! I was more angry that he didn't have the balls to say something to my face like a real man but instead took me off his friend list...really classy jerk off. I hope you get pricked by an infected needle and your dick goes limp permanently.

But I'm not angry ;) In all honesty I'm completely over the situation and think its funny more than anything. I've decided to move towards a whore approach to my life situation right now. Nothing but down and dirty, sweaty sex with attractive gentlemen (safe of course). Screw relationships, I'm tired of putting in effort with losers!

Back to New Year's Eve. The night, other than Rescue Me Fuck Face, was amazing. Halo for martini's, JR's for champagne toast, and Cobalt for late night dancing. All with a great group of people including Straight Lady, of course, and our friends Chocolate Chip and Legs McGee. I even made out with all three of them in a totally blacked out platonic sense....It. Was. Awesome!

Other than that the new year has been good to me thus far. I have three interviews lined up for great jobs so even if I don't get a single one of them I know that there is hope for this economy and for me to keep pushing on! Among my new year's resolutions I'm trying to quit bad habits...trying being the operative word...and looking more put together...which for now means shaving my upper arm hair. Don't judge, it makes a world of difference and if you're a hairy tranny maybe you should try it too along with that disgusting back hair you have...GOOD Bye! Other than that I don't really have any resolutions other than to just take care of myself more. Fuck other people right now...I have big problems and can't be dealing with other people's petty drama so keep it to yourself. I'm tired of hearing how you got drunk and made out with so and so and then turned around and slept with your ex. I don't have time for it and I definitely don't have time for those tranny pumps you're probably wearing. Word of advice...look in the mirror, it helps!

I guess what I'm trying to say is stop being the person you think everyone wants you to be. Its time to start living life the way you intended it and not for anyone else. I know that's cheesy but its true. The world is changing right now and it might be a good idea to reassess yourself and make some changes...real, honest, attainable changes that make you happy in the long run. Just make sure it doesn't involve discount shopping...no one likes a whore in fake gucci!

Love you mean it!

JJ

No comments: