There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 6, 2009

If Facebook had a real face...I'd slap it with my Chuck Taylor's


Just had to share that Facebook, this morning, suggested I Become a Fan of Kohl's...

Yesterday it was JC Penny...

What's tomorrow going to be Facebook? Huh?! Ross? TJ Max? Wet Seal?!!!!

I had to take a minute this morning before heading off in to the world and pretending that facebook wasn't actually being a huge tranny.

In other news, the blog got a small but charming facelift; hope you like. Also Miss Procras has been invited for a guest spot on my blog so stay tuned for that. Not sure what she'll write about...my guess will be some story that involves her not being on time to something I was planning...and, in all actuality, you may be waiting for a while on that one. :)

Peace, Love, and Egoism!

JJ

3 comments:

Miss Procras. said...

i think you are forgetting a few stores that can be categorized in a category BELOW Wet Seal. i.e. DEB and Rave. suffice it to say, i owned my fair share of Rave tops in middle school (way before i had you around as my personal stylist).

LiLu said...

I can't wait til you get FASHION BUG.

Hahahahahaha!

Skippy said...

Hey, I think your Facebook talks to my mother's Facebook...It just popped up on mine that my Mother was a FAN of Kohl's...good lord. I posted last week all about how my mom is on Facebook and what it has done to me...you should check it out.